Thank you for your interest in OWL. Please use the Contact Form below for your inquiries, or contact Kristina Hendrix at 256-713-5453 (phone) or 256-705-2307(fax).
OBSERVATION WITHOUT LIMITS NEWS:
- Introducing, GroundAware® Mobile (9/25/2018)- Observation Without Limits (OWL) is announcing a new platform to add to the product line of GroundAware. GroundAware® Mobile is a fully integrated surveillance platform with the mounting, communications, and power capabilities needed for standalone operations of GroundAware® Surveillance Sensors, cameras, and other surveillance solutions. The company will display the unit at the Global Security […]
- Observation Without Limits adds Mark Klang to senior staff (7/11/2018)- Observation Without Limits, LLC (O.W.L.) hires Mark Klang as a strategic account executive. As a member of the company’s senior staff, he will focus on business development and growth for GroundAware, the company’s physical security surveillance sensor system. He joined in the company in May 2018. Klang brings nearly two decades of business development and […]
- GroundAware GA9000 named a top 30 technology innovation (1/23/2018)- The new GroundAware® GA9000, a sensor and information system from Observation Without Limits, LLC (O.W.L.), was recently named as one of Security Sales & Integration's Top 30 Technology Innovations. The magazine reviewed products that focus on access control, video surveillance, integration, intrusion detection and fire/life- safety systems and end user-oriented solutions.
- GA9000 is here! (9/21/2017)- The GroundAware® GA9000 Series of Surveillance Sensor and Information System introduces a new caliber of 3D ground surveillance capabilities that make GA9000 the optimal solution for detecting, tracking, and responding to threats on the ground and in low-altitude airspace.
- O.W.L. Launch (8/21/2017)- Dynetics is launching Observation Without Limits™, or O.W.L., a new commercially focused company to innovate and deliver technology solutions that provide critical infrastructure customers with enriched awareness of threats to the security, safety and efficiency of their critical sites.